QuickBooks has been using widely by the global users and provides them a greater satisfaction to perform their activities related to the accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll. This software can help you easily to process the complex exercises of accounting and other business administration requirements. This blog is meant to solve an issue related to QuickBooks known as QuickBooks update error 1328. You need to update the software in regular interval to make it up to date. But that error doesn’t allow you to do that. So you can contact at QuickBooks customer support number to get the easy solution by the expert community. However, this blog will also be able to fix your issue.
Reasons behind the error 1328:
You should look for these reasons that may cause the issue. so you need to figure out with these points:
- Corrupted software files may create an error.
- Network error while downloading may be another reason.
- System or windows malfunction.
- Inaccurate or failed installation.
- Virus or malware attack.
Easy methods to fix the solution:\
These are some proven solutions that will be solving your issues easily, and it is important of you to get them in the right direction to fix your software so without wasting time further check out these methods:
1. Locate the config.msi file:
- Go to the start windows and explore c-drive.
- Then right-click on it and choose ‘show hidden files and folders.’
- Then click on OK and apply.
- Again you need to click on ‘tools’ and ‘folder’ options.
- Select the view tab and unmark hide protected system files box.
- Click ok and apply.
- Then you need to change the config.msi file name.
- So navigate that file and right-click on it to do so.
- Add .old at the end of the new file name.
2. Using a registry repair tool:
- Go to the taskbar and find any installed malware removal tool there.
- Once you find it click on it to open it.
- And then apply a complete scan to remove viruses.
- You also need to remove outdated PC drivers.
- You can also re-install the QuickBooks software.
- Then run the windows file checker to remove any corrupted files.
- You should also look for windows update if you find any.
3. Repair QuickBooks installation:
- Log in to your windows account.
- Go to control panel and navigate features section.
- Find the QuickBooks software there and click to uninstall/change button.
- Then choose the repair option when it appears.
- Then you need to run QuickBooks and apply the patch after it completes.
These methods will be able to fix the issue easily, and you can remove the error. in any case, if you don’t find the right direction to solve it then contact at QuickBooks tech support number and get the prominent solution with easy fixes.