Why stress yourself while managing your company’s finances or filing your tax returns? It can be quite a complicated tax to do all this manually. Here is where you need an expert to help. QuickBooks being the best accounting software helps you in managing your sales and expenses records, tax returns, and maintaining it systematically. Because of its reliability and unmatchable features, it is being favoured and used by millions in today’s world. Though people find it easy to use, we all tend to make mistakes. At times you might miss out on a receipt or make a calculation error while recording your data. At that time, you need to void the check. In order to void a check in QuickBooks Online, you can either follow the below-mentioned steps or simply get in touch with expert professionals at the QuickBooks customer support number and avail for further assistance.
- Select the ‘Accounting’ tab from the left menu.
- Now select ‘Chart of Accounts’ at the top.
- Choose the bank account where the check you need to void was recorded.
- Then select ‘View register.’
- Locate the desired check and click on to highlight.
- Click ‘Edit.’
- On the bottom center, click on ‘More’ and select ‘Void.’
- SCLick ‘YES’ on ‘Are you sure you want to void this check?’ and confirm it.
So in case you are stuck with an error in your check while forming the balance sheet or filing your return, then it is better to void the check on QuickBooks online. And in order to do this, you can either follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, which might give you an instant solution. And if you are unable to make it through these steps, then it is better to give a call at the QuickBooks Customer Service Number and have a word with the expert professionals. They are trained and qualified to help you out with all your queries and are there to assist you 24*7.