QuickBooks is an accounting platform developed by Intuit. It has become a blessing for small to medium-sized business. QuickBooks assist you in managing your business revenue and expenditures and enabling you to input all kind of transactions. Sometimes the problem occurs when your Accountant records the correction, and you need to import the Accountant's changes that were created by your Accountant.
You can quickly solve this problem with the help of the web or through ACFT or from your system only. In this article you will get to know about the steps to create QuickBooks accountant copy and learn how you can import accountant changes in QuickBooks.
If you face any other hurdles while solving this issue in QuickBooks desktop, then you can contact QuickBooks support Number.
Let's know first about the limitations of an Accountant's copy in QuickBooks.
- You are unable to delete or add list items.
- You cannot work on other transcations aopart from those that are dated after the dividing dates.
- It would help if you did not create any subaccounts.
We have two methods to import accountant changes in QuickBooks.
- By Flash Drive.
- By Web.
Importing Accountant Changes in QuickBooks by Flash Drive :
- Select Flash or USB Drive< QuickBooks Software< Login with Credentials.
- Then, File< Send Company File< Accountant's Copy.
- Now you need to browse the File with QuickBooks file extension and open the File.
- You will get the changes File in the window. Now click on 'Inappropriate Accounts Changes' on the right corner.
- QuickBooks will ask you to close all running windows, and you have to agree on that by clicking OK.
- In the 'Save Backup Copy' window, select the location where you want to keep your backup File.
- After this process, QuickBooks starts importing your accountant changes.
- In the end, you have to Enter a closing date and password to keep your data saved.
Importing Accountant Changes in QuickBooks by Web :
- Open the QuickBooks and then file menu.
- Now you have to click on the import accountant changes from your web and click on OK
- Now save it as PDF and check the File once.
- Then select the incorporated Accountant's changes and close all windows.
- Now Quickbooks will create a backup of the changes and save PDF in the same location where the company file is located.
This issue generally arises when we try to import changes. Here we get an error message incorrect company file open or removed restriction. The above-given steps will definitely help you in importing accountant changes in Quickbooks Desktop. But in case of further problem, you can always get in touch with Quickbooks Customer Service Number and get the answer to your call difficulties.