QuickBooks is the first thing that leaps to most people’s minds when they think of managing the accounting of their business. The software has created a unique position in the market due to its enormous features. However, do not create this misconception in mind that the QuickBooks accounting software is free from glitches. Many times users find the software quite annoying due to the occurrence of some errors. One such glitch is QuickBooks error H303 that appears when you try to access the company file on some other computer. To fix this problem, you can reach out to a professional techie at QuickBooks customer care number and take their help with the issue. You will definitely be wholly satisfied with their solution. Before contacting them, just look at some reasons and troubleshooting steps to get rid of QuickBooks Payroll error H303:
Reasons for QuickBooks error code H303
- Having a damaged or incorrect. ND file can cause this error
- When QuickBooks is unable to acquire the company files that are hosted by the IP address
- Invalid hosting configuration settings
- The firewall might have blocked the company file from communicating
- Some network issues may be resulting in this error.
Steps to overcome QuickBooks Error H303:
Method 1: Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Once you download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor in your system, it will start working automatically. It follows a simple process- firstly; it detects the errors associated with the software and then solves the same accordingly.
Method 2: Hosting settings of QuickBooks
- Access QuickBooks on a system that is configured as multiple users
- You would have to select the file in both the computers and then visit Utilities. There, hit on ‘Stop hosting multi-user configuration.’
- Visit the File menu and turn on the hosting on one computer.
- Further, go to Utilities and tap on host multi-user
- Finally, open the software in both the system
Method 3: Firewall settings
- Go to the control panel of your computer and select Firewall Settings.
- Click on ‘Allow a Program.’
- You need to choose ‘Add Program,’ and QuickBooks 20xx needs to be added in the exception list
- Start your PC again and make sure that all the changes have been saved
Method 4: QuickBooks’ folder destination
- Make a new folder in the hosting system
- You would have to allow Windows to get access to share QuickBooks company files
- Copy .qbw file and paste the same to a new folder
- Finally, try opening the company file in the multi-user mode
Implement these steps correctly to find out the results. You can also have a word with the techies at QuickBooks customer support number and avail assistance from them.