If you are involved in any kind of business or with an organization then you must have faced this issue of estimate where your client asked you to provide an estimate of a particular product or any project and you failed to do so as you have no tools to do so. But now onwards you can do this with the help of QuickBooks. Yes, QuickBooks has the facility to complete the task like this where you have to generate an estimate for clients which can help you in cracking a deal. Estimates are the part of the industry to provide an approximate expenditure in that particular dealing. Well, there is a solution for you to resolve the problem and you have to just follow the steps which are provided over here. In case you failed to so then you have another option in the form of QuickBooks customer care Number where you will be assisted by the certified experts within a short span of time.
If you are converting estimates into invoice manually then it might be complicated, but if you will utilize the features of QuickBooks then it will very simplified way to do the same thing.
Steps to create Invoices from Estimates:
1. Activate Estimates: to start the process you will be required to activate the Estimates. It can be done by following the steps below:
- You are required to just click on the Edit tab within your QuickBooks dashboard.
- After that, you have to click on Preferences tab which can be found from the options provided.
- Now you have to press the enter Jobs and Estimates.
- In this step, you are required to click on yes to the question, “Do you wish to create estimates…?”.
- After that, you need to click on yes button to the question on progress invoicing.
- In the last step, you have to click on the OK tab which will set up your preferences and activate your estimates.
2. After setting up estimates preference you can choose the customer tab and then click on the “Customers and Jobs” option from the list.
3. Now you will be required to click on the project to which you have to link your estimates.
4. Here if you ever feel that the invoice you created is correct then you need to check mark the “To be printed box” and then just click on the print option.
5. Finally, you will be required to save your invoice for the future use.
As it can be seen by the above-mentioned process that to generate the invoice of estimate QuickBooks can be very helpful for you. You can resolve the error while creating an invoice of the estimate with the help of QuickBooks. There is a possibility that you may face some error while following the process and if that so then you have another option in the form of QuickBooks Customer Support Number where experts will handle the issue in an easy way. You can reach out to the experts 24x7 online and they will help you in every manner.