QuickBooks is one of the best web-based software that has helped many mid-sized as well as small-sized business to grow and prosper. It is an accounting software that will not just help the business to keep a check on the money flow but it also keeps a check on taxes as well as the payroll. In this blog, we are going to talk about the reactivation of payroll in QuickBooks.
But to get this feature, you need to activate the subscription that will enable all the features of payroll in your desktop. Then it is in your hands to choose the access of any features depending upon your requirement. If you are a Windows user, things can be a bit less complicated but if in case you are using QuickBooks on Mac, then you have to be very careful, firstly while downloading the version of the software and then by regularly updating it.
If you mistakenly skip or forget to download the updated version of the QuickBooks, then the software will not work as expected. In the latest versions of this software, you can keep the auto-update option on but for the previous version, you will have to manually process all the steps and complete it.
Now listed below are the ways by which you can reactivate the payroll in QuickBooks:
- After you launch your QuickBooks, go to the employee's section. From there go to the “my payroll services” and then to the billing information.
- You will now have to enter all your credentials. Now select the reactivate link in the subscription section. Also keep in mind that when you are doing this, the list of payroll services are there.
- Now choose the payment method and save it.
- Once done all this carefully, you can submit and place the order.
- After this step, you can see and verify the reactivation by simply checking the service status.
- Sign into your QuickBooks My account using your credentials.
- In the next step, select the product or the service you want to manage.
- Now choose the option of subscription from the list of services and the products offered by the software.
- Once successfully done you can check the status on the web page.
If you wish to do it via Web, the following steps should be followed:
If you still have any doubt and find issues in activating your subscription, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks payroll customer support number.